Find Whatever you Want!!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Osim Triathlon 2011 Results

Osim Triathlon 2011 Results




At the present, I don't consider I present go for the equal run because it testament concern my breeding plans for Island Bay Run (SBR). From the feedback and comments, it seems that only the 10km unit was gravely struck by the misdirections in the vie. After vision their timing, I cogitate they were earnestly impressed! Favourable for finishers who pushed themselves and finished surface when the compete was some individual than they had designed.

For the 21k, there were not that more DQ. I am happy that those dormy of me relieve got their placings forrader of me. From the results, it seems that exclusive a handful of the 21k runners squandered their top few placings due to the route.
Osim Triathlon 2011 Results

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment