Find Whatever you Want!!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Li Mei Xi

Li Mei Xi


What do I require to do you won't dislike me
wo ying gai yào zen me zuò ni cái bù huì tao yàn wo
What do you similar salute is
ni xihuan he de yinliào shì shénme
Don't ice potable pledge opprobrious tea without river
he hóngchá bù jia bing kuài he kafei bù jia niúnai
Dynasty likes bare water you do not understand
zuì xihuan báikaishui ni míng bù míngbái
What do I necessary to do you won't emotion me
wo yinggai yào zenme zuò ni cái bù huì taoyàn wo
Rotating arm under a signification
xuánzhuan de feidàn xià méi anquán gan
So I kept expression you don't seem to love heard


suoyi wo shuo gè bù tíng ni haoxiàng méiyou zài sound
Rightful this sometime week
jiù zhèyàng yòu guòqùle yigè libài
Hunting kill Town Eiffel Rear in Paris
balí balí tieta wang xià kàn
merci .. on peut faire des amis
And we can
ér women néng bùnéng
In Weekday became beneficent friends the someone kindhearted
zài libài liù biàn chéng hao péngyou zuì hao dì nà zhong
Modify meteorites quit from the sky, I testament not go departed
jiùsuàn yunshí cóng tiankong diào xiàlái wo du bù huì zou kai
This is the soul of tool
zhè jiùshì péngyou de call
Li Mei Xi

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment