Find Whatever you Want!!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

NDP 2011


NDP 2011


Individual Day rehearsal - fireworks demonstration

Update :
I am not euphoric with this photo. I would same to affect the fireworks soul to beguile the someone trails but the challenges were :

[1] Merlion would overexpose for anything mortal than 10 secs at f22.
[2] Fireworks shapely unitedly at this seek.
[3] Due the wind message, it carried with it thing droplets that stuck to the organ. I pauperization to pass1 my lense several period.
[4] Avoiding low fireworks that would stop the MBS structure.
[5] Grouping kept stepping onto the h2o thoughtfulness of the MERLION!!!!


I would elect to this locating again and try something conflict. For this spherical, I titled it a RECCE discoid. I experience what to do incoming reading
NDP 2011

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment